decoratve stripe
OIRT logo
yellow bar link to video link to instruction link to research link to software link to about us yellow bar spacer
various images of technology
Rutgers seal

how do I...?

what is...?

what’s going on?

who can help?

CTO's website

training

The Office of Instructional and Research Technology Blog

Thursday, November 12, 2009

NOVEMBER is: National Novel Writing Month

National Writing Month's goal is to collect 175 page (~50,000 word) novels by midnight, November 30. Click here to get started.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Thank you for posting this! I am a first-time participant, and while I am behind in my word count, I am confident that I can use the Thanksgiving holiday to catch up.

November 13, 2009 at 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NaNo is great fun. I'm not participating in it this year due to a heavy courseload, but I completed it last years.

The fun is, of course, writing a novel now instead of "one day", but hanging out on the forums and procrastinating from writing is just as much fun.

November 18, 2009 at 8:01 PM  
Anonymous john said...

Thank you for posting this!

October 15, 2010 at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home