decoratve stripe
OIRT logo
yellow bar link to video link to instruction link to research link to software link to about us yellow bar spacer
various images of technology
Rutgers seal

how do I...?

what is...?

what’s going on?

who can help?

CTO's website

training

The Office of Instructional and Research Technology Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2010

What’s new in Sakai this year?

I’m very excited about the new tools that we put into Sakai during the summer. Now I can have my students use the (much-improved) Blog tool to comment on articles and on each others’ comments. I can download a list of site participants to add to a Google Doc so my students, in groups, can write collaboratively. There are so many more improvements that I’m still looking at. You, too, can see them here.Coming later this semester: Desktop videoconferencing through Sakai and Lesson Builder, a tool that allows you to structure and selectively release content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home